Muslim women formed a human chain on Westminster Bridge to condemn the London attack
- A large group of Muslim women formed a human chain on Westminster Bridge on Sunday to condemn the London attack.
- On Wednesday, Khalid Masood ran over pedestrians on the Westminster Bridge with an SUV, killing three people and injuring several others.
- Masood then ran his SUV into a fence, ran from his car and fatally stabbed a policeman on guard.
- The human chain, organized by Women’s March on London, had Muslim women dressed in blue as a symbol of hope and peace, according to Metro UK.
- Women from several different backgrounds, not just Muslims, took part in the #WeStandTogether event. Read more (3/27/17 10:20 AM)
Every now and then I forgot the importance of spreading this news because so many people will either ignore or deny it. As though it is still seen as strange that the vast vast vast majority of Muslims are actually not a huge fan of innocent people being killed.