update from the UK lads
- gove and boris, pioneers of the leave vote, are literally MIA. like…no one knows where any of the leave campaign are
- the chancellor is basically missing
- we effectively have no PM
- the tory party are in the midst of a civil war so brutal john major’s tenure looks chill
- there may or may not be a snap election
- the labour party literally barely exists as its shadow cabinet resigns en masse
- labour’s deputy leader, hero of the story tom watson, spent the whole of the leadership crisis last night at a silent disco at glastonbury, while snapchatting
- this fucking hilarious video in which it is revealed vote leave have no contingency plan and the presenter literally ends saying “i don’t know what to say to that”
- no one actually wants to press the big red button (article 50) to start the process of brexit
- this conspiracy theory appears to be entirely correct. seriously, read it. it basically suggests brexit is entirely impossible
- nicola sturgeon, separatist first minister of scotland, is effectively the only leader with a plan: that plan being the break up of the united kingdom
- literally we have become a meme
This is…like, I’m having a hard time even believing everything that is happening?
Isn’t Boris, that champion of the anti-establishment, off playing golf at a club owned by his rich friends?