Hey, everyone. I just realised I haven’t updated this journal in a week. Well, nearly. Unfortunately, the only thing I have to offer is a meme. And some brief rambling…I had my eighteenth birthday party and it was fantastic, then the very next day I woke up and had a cold. I still have the cold, and so was prevented from going to see V for Vendetta today. Bugger. I did, however, recieve the graphic novel for my birthday. Along with Firefly: the complete series, an iPod nano, a MP3 player, and many other things. It was the rockin’est birthday ever.
And here’s the meme, done because I hate having a cold and was bored:
List twelve characters from any fandoms you like:
1. Sora Takenouchi (Digimon)
2. Gene Hunt (Life On Mars)
3. Luke Skywalker (Star Wars)
4. Kaylee Frye (Firefly)
5. Mickey Smith (Doctor Who)
6. Sirius Black (Harry Potter)
7. Eowyn (LOTR)
8. The Emperor (Star Wars)
9. Kate Barlow (Holes)
10. Edmund Blackadder (Blackadder)
11. Jackie Tyler (Doctor Who)
12. Harry Osborn (Spider-Man)
Answer the following questions:
1. Who would make a better college professor, 6 or 11 (Sirius or Jackie)? What subjects would they teach?
I could totally see Sirius teaching at Hogwarts up until OOTP. *glum* He wouldn’t be too bad, I think, as long as he didn’t have to deal with Snape.
Jackie…what would she teach? Hairdressing? I quite like that idea, actually.
2. Do you think 4 (Kaylee) is hot? How hot?
Well, I’m not really sure- ask a guy. ;) She is pretty, but I always thought she was the most ordinary-looking out of the Firefly women.
3. 12 (Harry) sends 8 (The Emperor) on a mission. What is it, and does 8 succeed?
Ooh, this one’s easy. Harry’s still out for vengence on Peter, so he hires the most evil man in the galaxy to kill him. The Emperor brings Peter back, is about to kill him, then Harry changes his mind and throws the Emperor out of the window.
4. What is or would be 9’s (Kate’s) favorite book?
Erm, good question. She can read, being a schoolteacher and all…I’m guessing it would be that book of poetry she and Sam read in the movie.
5. Would it make more sense for 2 (Gene) to swear fealty to 6 (Sirius), or the other way around?
I don’t care. I just want to see what would happen if those two got together.
6. For some reason, 5 (Mickey) is looking for a roommate. Should he share a studio apartment with 9 (Kate) or with 10 (Blackadder)?
Hey, I can see Mickey and Kate getting along quite well, assuming one of them them was transported to the other person’s time. Luckily, one of them knows someone with a time machine, so…oh man, I want to write a DW/Holes crossover now.
Edmund Blackadder would probably take Mickey in as a roomate because then he could throw Baldrick and Percy out. XD
7. 2 (Gene), 7 (Eowyn) and 12 (Harry) have dinner together. Where do they go, and what do they discuss?
Gene wants to go to some random Manchester restaurant, Harry insists he pays for them all to eat at some upstate New York place, Gene agrees with this, and Eowyn…doesn’t care.
They don’t discuss anything of much importance, but Gene does flirt with Eowyn.
8. 3 (Luke) challenges 10 (Blackadder) to a duel. What happens?
Luke is obviously going to win, so Blackadder fakes his death, runs away and leaves Baldrick to fight the duel for him. Baldrick can’t be bothered. Luke gives up and goes home.
9. If 1 (Sora) stole 8 (The Emperor)’s most precious possession, how would he get it back?
Hmmmm. What is the Emperor’s most precious possession? The Death Star? It’d be hard to steal that. Maybe she stole his lightsabre. Anyway, he’d follow her to Earth, go to force-choke her and instantly be set upon by a ton of fluffy monsters.
10. Suggest a title for a story in which 7 (Eowyn) and 12 (Harry) both attain what they most desire.
I can’t think of anything angsty enough…
11. What kind of plot device would you use if you wanted 4 (Kaylee) and 1 (Sora) to work together?
I have no idea, but I want to have them work together, because they’re incredibly similiar…
12. If 7 (Eowyn) visited you for the weekend, how would you get along?
I don’t know, but I’d make her teach me how to sword-fight.
13. If you could command 3 (Luke) to perform any one task or service for you, what would it be?
…I’ll leave that to your imaginations.
14. Does anyone on your friends list write or draw 11 (Jackie)?
She gets written about, but not often. :(
15. If 2 (Gene) had to choose sides between 4 (Kaylee) and 5 (Mickey), which would it be?
Kaylee, of course, ‘cos she’s a girl. Or ‘bird’ as Gene would probably put it.
16. What might 10 (Blackadder) shout while charging into battle?
Aw, don’t. You’re making me think about Goodbyeeeee. :(
17. If you chose a song to represent 8 (The Emperor), which song would you choose?
Something that had the word ‘evil’ in it.
18. 1 (Sora), 6 (Sirius) and 12 (Harry) are having dim sum at a Chinese restaurant. There is only one scallion pancake left, and they all reach for it at the same time. Who gets to eat it?
Harry buys it from whoever reaches it first. ;)
19. What might be a good pick-up line for 2 (Gene) to use on 10 (Blackadder)?
No! Stop with the crack!
20. What would 5 (Mickey) most likely be arrested for?
Ooh, the possibilities are endless. Possibly the Doctor takes him to a completely alien place, and he doesn’t know how to act, and prompty gets arrested.
21. What is 6’s (Sirius’s) secret?
…apart from the fact he can turn into a dog…I dunno. Maybe he writes sensitive poetry. (To Snape)
22. If 11 (Jackie) and 9 (Kate) were racing to a destination, who would get there first?
Kate has a horse! But Jackie could ask for a lift in the TARDIS.
24. “1 (Sora) and 9 (Kate) reluctantly team up to save the world from the threat posed by 4 (Kaylee)’s sinister secret organization. 11 (Jackie) volunteers to help them, but it is later discovered that she/he is actually a spy for 4 (Kaylee). Meanwhile, 4 (Kaylee) has kidnapped 12 (Harry) in an attempt to force their surrender. Following the wise advice of 5 (Mickey), they seek out 3 (Luke), who gives them what they need to complete their quest.” What title would you give this fic? Name three people on your friends list who might read it. Name one person who should write it.
Whoa. I would never inflict that on anyone, so I woul write it myself. In a notebook. And then hide the notebook. And never speak of it again.
25. If you had to walk home through a bad neighborhood late at night, would you feel safer in the company of 7 (Eowyn) or 8 (The Emperor)?
I think I’d go for the chick with a sword.
I love those memes. They inspire crackfic.
Now, off to put up the sw_awards winners…