- 794 years between Yoda and Dooku.
- 10 years between Dooku and Qui-Gon.
- 35 years between Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan.
- 16 years between Obi-Wan and Anakin.
- 6 years between Anakin and Ahsoka.
- 18 years between Luminara and Barriss.
- 9 years between Quinlan and Aayla.
I’m always wondering wtf happened between Dooku and Qui-Gon. It’s a very strange gap that implies that Qui-Gon was older than usual when he was apprenticed and they were obviously close enough for Qui-Gon’s death to affect Dooku, and yet Obi-Wan apparently had no relationship with Dooku at all.
Hmm… I’ve seen a fanfic explain it that Dooku was a bit too proud/cold to admit how much Qui-Gon meant to him while Qui-Gon was alive, but after Qui-Gon’s death he began to regret not being with him more before he turned to the Dark Side. You know, that lineage’s classic interpersonal issues.