THE SAGA CONTINUES
(This time the article doesn’t imply that I’m a prequel-hater, though it does refer to me as “Sky Gawker”).
The now up-to-date list of “websites with articles about my Onion headline posts” in order from “favorite” to “most rage-inducing.”
- CNET, because they actually messaged me first before using my images. Thanks, CNET.
- Airows, RealClear, theChive, Neatorama, TheRoosevelts, DesignTaxi, and The Blemish, all of which managed to avoid making incorrect assumptions about my intentions or my gender.
- The AV Club, which implied that I’m a prequel-hater.
- Mashable, which OUTRIGHT STATED that they assume I’m a prequel hater (well, an Anakin hater, specifically).
- Uproxx, which is tied with Mashable here because because they also outright stated that the meme “goes in hard with the Anakin Skywalker hate.” FIGHT ME.
- johnny, etc. which not only assumed I was hating on Anakin but also managed to misspell my name as “Lindsay”.
- Unreality Magazine, which referred to me as a “he.”
Wow, this really nicely illustrates how the wider internet knows NOTHING about what Star Wars fandom is really like (also, that sucks.)