I’m slightly annoyed about that, actually, although I shouldn’t be, because this means I can watch Doctor Who and then change over and catch the end of Star Wars, which is far more good TV in one night than anyone deserves…but no, I’m annoyed because I just know this is going to lead to rivalry between the two fandoms, and having seen all the various LOTR vs HP, HP vs SW, Pokemon vs Digimon, whatever vs whatever fanwanks, I know it pretty much sucks. And I like them both. (alright, alright, maybe Star Wars I like a little more, despite the fact I’m wearing my Dalek t-shirt today)
marymc told me to do this. :p
1) Total number of films I own on DVD/video:
*counts on fingers* 12. Or maybe 13. (Not counting all the ones that are in the house but aren’t actually mine.)
2) The last film I bought:
I don’t buy films. Seriously. I get them all for birthdays or Christmas. ;)
3) The last film I watched:
28 Days Later – yay horror, yay zombies, and yay Chris Eccleston.
4) Five films that I watch a lot or that mean a lot to me:
1. Spider-Man 2, which I always think about as being my movie, like people sometimes think of books as being their books. It just fits with the way I see the world, that movie.
2. Star Wars (all films), because it’s an epic battle of good vs evil and the Skywalkers (and Obi-Wan) won.
3. Holes, because it brought the book to life
4. LOTR (all of them) because they’re so incredibly pretty
5. Dragonheart, because…no-one’s ever heard of it, so it seems. :p