Watch One Day at a Time on Netflix. 4 episodes in the next few days. 2 hours total.
For real though. We have been blessed with a glorious show that has:
- fleshed-out, not-baiting representation of various types
- sharp, specific writing that addresses Current Issues in effective and entertaining ways
- comedy that for the most part does not “punch down” / perpetuate oppression
- truly stunning acting
- KEGOT-winner and all-around deity Rita Moreno (KEGOT = Kennedy Center Honor, Emmy, Grammy, Oscar, and Tony awards)
- the unbelievable Justina Machado who should, and hopefully will, win all the awards for her performances in this show
- and more ~
Help us keep this show alive and get a season 3 renewal! One Day at a Time on Netflix is perfect for Gal/Pal/Valentine’s day and for every other day of every week forever. It’s one of the easiest, most enjoyable forms of activism you can do, imo. And please also spread the word!!
one day at a time